Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My introduction

rebL

Hi there,

My nickname's rebL, I'm from Portugal where there are nice beaches and good weather. I like to play CS:S and CS:GO but I prefer CS:S.

I like to believe that CS:S can be as great as it were some years ago, filled with events, tournaments, teams and pugs.

I'm looking forward to being part of the community and hope everything goes smoothly!

I also like to code and I believe that it's my future.

rebL

• Like 1

Let me be the first to welcome you to the HeLLsGamers Community, we are happy to have you, and will be here for you to help you enjoy your experience here. Remember if you have any problems/issues feel free to come to me, or @EddieCam, @Tex, @SMD, or @!runfast!. We are always here to help, as well as our dedicated Moderators. We hope you enjoy yourself, the HG community has a lot of great people in it that I am sure you will get along with great.

Welkommen zu HeLLsGamers,

BOSCH

• Like 2