Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New trait?? Hmmm x^)

Senpai Abraham

ADD

So I suggestion a new trait to help with caders that I think would help a lot, though can be seen as OP for humans, I personally think should be added since the annoyance of splash damage from bloateds, bonemesh balls, etc... This new trait which WhiteDevil recommends is called "Grappler", basically allowing for humans to hold on their props despite incoming damage from zombies, making it easier to cade. Yes it may sound OP as this will allow for quick recades, but I must factor in the facts that should zombies come in, they can easily kill the cader, plus the time frame to re-cade is usually small once all props from the cade break. Additionally to counterattack how this can be seen as OP is maybe make the cost ranging from 30-50 worth points, though not past 50 as it may be a bit outrageous

Edited by Senpai Abraham
  • Like 1

-1 this would be OP, you probably havent noticed but you can just stack bunch of thin props quickly infront of the cade (especially if more than one person gets this trait) then recade and do this over and over. humans already have the power it takes to survive, props have a lot of health, you have transponder, putting this can ruin the balance that they have been working on for the past few months

Edited by Old Bill
  • Like 1