Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ban appeal

ultra 会

I'm not good at this type of shit and I have a complete understanding on the reason why I was banned. But the other day on the Hellsgamers zombie survival server in garry's mod I said a couple of things I shouldn't have to some players. What I said was wrong, I wasn't in the proper state of mind due to personal issues, and this of which caused me to lash out at these players. I regret all the uncivil words I've said and I don't want the people I have been disrespectful towards to take it personal. I can't post on my ban as it has been locked but it's this link https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=235486-ultra会 If not a unban at least a shorter time would be much appreciated, Thanks.

• Like 1

Understand that if you have any issues it's best to stay away from the server, as this can happen. Getting your friends to stir up drama and sending threats on discord is also not the right way to get attention. I will reduce the ban's length but next time you pull out something like this you are going to have to wait it out, I don't have enough time to be bothered by your bad decisions nor do I want you to be bothering any one else's. 

~Reduced

• Talbot locked this topic