Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Long overdue introduction

Hello,

My nickname is SlightlyCoordinated. I've been mainly playing HG zombie survival since 2013 and had already joined the forums during that same year. I didn't think about joining the clan itself during that period of time because of a strict schedule revolving around school, a job, and other personal obligations. Now, with school nearly out of the way, I freed up some time and hopefully can progress through the respected HG ranks.

Outside of HG,  I study applied Mathematics(Because who scores lower than a 5 on the AP calc exam, not naming any names c: ) at undisclosed University, and work as a missile guidance technician at undisclosed general defense company. I also do active Mathematics research for molecular dynamics centering around particle dispersion for homogeneous and non-homogeneous particles. Later on, I'm pursuing my phD in applied Mathematics and can still hopefully stay in touch with the community.

Outside of my professional life, I go camping quite a fair bit because living in the city gets to me sometimes. I also do other miscellaneous things such as hiking, attending music festivals, and listening to various podcasts. I do play video games whenever I can, but over the years the amount of titles I used to play has been on a decline due to my mistrust of the development and the direction they are heading. I only really play very select games such as: Garry's Mod, The Witcher Series, Borderlands Series, Dishonored Series, Bioshock Series, Halo Series (up to Reach), Gears of War Series, Metro Series, and Super Smash Bros.

I hope to be able to partake in all communal HG events or at least most. 

Thank you for reading. :)

- SlightlyCoordinated