Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Happy Birthday To BOSCH!

BOSCH

I just wanted to thank everyone who hit me up on Ts3 yesterday wishing me a happy birthday, I'm 31 now, where's a cane for this old man :rofl1: but thank you everyone for the love and support, HeLLsGamers has been like a 2nd family to me not just CSS but the whole community. Everyone has been great, thank you also to everyone who puts their free time in to help work for the community aswell. I stand strong with my family here, and I am so pleased with how strong we have become and the support we give one another, thank you again to everyone!

Special Thanks To>
@Tex
@EddieCam
@SMD
@imasonaz
@Admiral MacK
@Misc2008
@ValueSensei
@Talbot
@Tack
@Thomasjosif
@Chains
@hammNswiss
@The Peacemaker
@Combine
@MAINE
@Silly
@JarJarBinks
@McLovin81

I know I probably missed some people, but just wanted to say from the heart, I appreciate you guys, especially when it comes to personal stuff. The understanding, and love I have been shown makes me know that I am in the right place, with the right people. <3

Your Friend,

BOSCH

• Like 4