Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gamming Glasses Gunnar

L Φ B Φ

Don't know if you guys are into eye wear for games, I've never worn anything before. My eye doctor suggested Gunnar and I was very skeptical at first. After using them for two weeks my eyes are noticeably more relaxed.

Before they were dried out and tired most of the time. Mind you I don't  need or have a script its just for blocking blue light coming off the screen.

I work on computers all day and usually play all night so any help I can get I take it.

Any way enough of my plugging, they are cheap and if you have 50$ to try something do it!

No I don't work for them, just passing along my experience.

https://gunnar.com

Staring to long at any computer screen is exhausting for the eyes in-general; has to do with the blue light emissions coming from the monitors on a screen. They aren't dangerous to your eyes, but can damage your eyesight over time, so getting gamer Gunnar glasses was a good move because the lenses on those glasses are made specifically to block out the blue spectrum of light from computer monitors.

I have my own pair of gamer glasses that I use, but they aren't Gunnar.