Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ILLA EXPOSED - Gets Caught, then trys Banning Me

RustedRobot

Hey Guys,

I hope all is well -

I didn't want to post here, but Illa has decided to do the unthinkable and is trying to discredit /  extort /try to shift blame / victimize after I recorded demos of him slaying himself. Like they say, context is everything.

I have the demos, of him slaying himself.  You can view it on the illaa file around the 3:35-3:45 mark.  And then again on the illaaa file around the 5:55 - 6:05 mark.  He has been doing this repeatedly when I'm beating him, and often I tell him that it is against the rules.  I'm probably not officially allowed to give warnings, but felt like it is appropriate - that when someone is breaking the rules - to say it is against the rules.

The videos of Illa slaying himself is clear as black and white, it's in the demo -

But there's a much deeper underlying tone, and issue here that I would like to discuss.

Illa probably didn't think I was recording him - but essentially after being confronted with evidence of him breaking the rules, he chose to attack, and threaten to release some 3-4 year old demos, and essentially get me into trouble if I posted the demos of him cheating.  Saying that I'm using "netcode/rates exploitation"-

The only reason, that Illa decided to post, is because he said:

"If I hear another word out of your mouth I'm posting that demo tonight"

"I'm also going to post about your lag"

"because it has been way too long"

"you need to be put in your place."

"gonna do both right now, and don't warn me you filthy sob, you're a nobody."

I have the demo of him threatening me if I post the demos of him slaying himself in illaaaaa file, along with photos.  The demos he posted of me are about 3-4 years old...

My goal was to have Illa learn from his mistakes, by recording a demo- and him receiving consequences of his actions.  But it truly does bother me that Illa went completely out of his way to "hoping that the admins will take the necessary action to address some of the issues" after I confronted him with evidence/demos of him breaking the rules.

In his post he says: "The incident also became an excuse for me to open up the discussion with regards to his lag", in the demo he says "If I hear another word out of your mouth I'm posting that demo tonight " "you need to be put in your place."

Context here is everything.

In my opinion, Illa is a player... who gets angry, upset and heated when he loses.  But going as far as trying to get me banned, when I catch him breaking the rules? This is extortion, half hearted , and sore loser-ish.

Thoughts?

RR-

IMG_20190902_013347582.jpg

IMG_20190902_013353423.jpg

IMG_20190902_013413786.jpg

IMG_20190902_013424820.jpg

IMG_20190902_013442982.jpg

IMG_20190902_013503840.jpg

IMG_20190902_013549705.jpg

illaa.dem

illaaa.dem

illaaaaa.dem

https://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/72817

Your chat log history is there and on the gameme overall chat, no need to make up lies....I posted because you gave me a "Warning" as seen in your chatlog. Dont pretend to be an admin next time...

Also you are not "beating me", you are negative by 51 kills....gameme shows that as well, you just have to scroll down on your page. 

https://hellsgamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/72817

I am not trying to get you banned but your lag needs to be addressed, you are ruining the server. 

Hey Guys,

So Illa is continuing to victimize himself, attacking me here also and trying to shift blame on to me.-  I caught him slaying himself after I was beating him, now he is saying I'm ruining the server. lol

Can some of the admins chime in on Illa slaying himself/cheating?

Illa is taking desperate swipes at me for catching him slaying himself/cheating.

lol I posted an entire demo of you slaying yourself 50 times in a row....thats a lot worse than me slaying myself a few times. Whatever consequences you re gonna get the worse of it, and again....your lag is cancee to the server.

Hey Guys,

Once again, Illa is trying to shift blame - saying: "you're going to get the worst of it".

The demo he posted of me is 3-5 years old.... he is simply trying to evade the fact that he KNEW he was breaking the rules, and is trying to shift blame. A common tactic for those who are guilty.

Admin leadership is reviewing the situation- please be patient for their review.

• Benz locked this topic
  • Executive Council

I and Tex have spoken with Illa, He will not be slaying himself anymore. Has also been told to reach one of our moderators and or staff should he have an issue and refrain from going public with anything. MATTER HANDLED

• Like 1