Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Add "Fun" category in map roaster for short objs

Old Bill

There are objective maps (only three at the moment) that delay for other actual objectives because either people vote for them for being kleiners or do that in low population then waste the time for the actual objectives so the Fun category will include these maps as well as some others that i suggest to be added:

harley divison or (whatever it is called)

upward

enervation

traverse

devourer tower

headcrab canyon

and any other map that fits this "category"

24 minutes ago, Lambssss said:

I agree no one like to play these wasted obj, There was talk about this before and i believe Pho said it wouldn't be possible to add such a thing. I guess the only suitable thing to do would be to take them off map rotation and add them as events.

Taking maps off rotation is easier and requires less work development-side, since we're already able to do that. It saves the team time having to make a "Fun" category as well for maps.

1 hour ago, Lambssss said:

I agree no one like to play these wasted obj, There was talk about this before and i believe Pho said it wouldn't be possible to add such a thing. I guess the only suitable thing to do would be to take them off map rotation and add them as events.

45 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

Taking maps off rotation is easier and requires less work development-side, since we're already able to do that. It saves the team time having to make a "Fun" category as well for maps.

That is solution is not half bad, but here is the thing even though it requires work if developers would bother to find a way to make this thing possible i believe it would be more fun than having them removed in the first place, these maps are not so bad by the way it is just they are not worth playing when some other objectives are available. Some of these maps are kind of a mode of their own for being unique like devourer tower.