Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Currently working on the map outside area mainly the building shape and then the ground i think i will use the csgo nuke ground texture because it looks nice same with the interior mostly csgo nuke map props and textures but there will be hl2 and portal 1 and 2 props and textures if there are any good ideas or things like rooms and stuff i could add then pls comment!

also anyone that would be willing to make a kinda poster for my map if youd like to with your name whoever made it* and my profile name and pic to rep that it was created by me and also to include some community stuff in here or hgdc made stuff either if we get multiple then I will pick on and announce it as a winner. must be a premade texture for gmod hammer and must not be stupidly big when I put it on something in gmod aka try to test it or have someone else do it also include all that helped make it in a sorta respects area maybe around the corners or edges for people who participated

Edited by NonT