Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Charlie TS Unban Request

CharlieAppeal

Hello, Its Charlie. 

So the reason that I'm coming here to ask if there's a chance I'd be able to be unbanned from teamspeak to chill with some old friends.

I understand the circumstances leading to my ban were less than acceptable and I truly do apologize for that. It's been almost a year, and over half a year since my last appeal, and I truly believe that I've changed. I am no longer the toxic Charlie that I'm sure a lot of people know and 'love'. I've matured, and realised that my actions were wrong.

Of course I must sound like a broken record at this point, constantly saying my mentality towards people has changed and slowly regressed back into that toxic state, but this time I honestly feel like I've changed, and for the better.

I don't know the current state of CSGO here, but I haven't played for a while and don't intend to so I'm adamant there would be no reason for concern of me being toxic on servers.

I hope you can take into consideration the good things I've done for the community and look past my past issues and forgive me this one last time.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Chains locked this topic
  • Chains unlocked this topic

You're right. You do sound like a broken record.

What do you expect us to say when you go and get banned after we've unbanned you countless times. Not to mention the fact that I can't even find all the accounts that you've made appeals on. It's just not going to happen because you've proven yourself untrustworthy. 

Denied.

• Like 1

• Chains locked this topic