Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Compassion & Love Are Alive and Well In HeLLsGamers

BOSCH

What a wonderful HeLLsGamers event we had, one for the books. And a lovely story continues after it was over, let me fill you all in! <3

In which @SoTawon first prize, and out of his gracious heart, knowing I had been having issues with my mouse, donated his 1st place prize to me. The reason I have waited until now to post about it, is because I just got it. The original mouse @EddieCamhad planned on presenting went out-of-stock, we tried to wait but instead @EddieCamdecided to go ahead and get me this WONDERFUL mouse instead which I can say, I am SOOOO PLEASED with, thank you so much @SoTafor being their for me in my time of need and handling and being so gracious about it, your a great friend and I want to thank you from the bottom of me heart. @EddieCam thank you for being the man putting on such great events, with such wonderful prizes, if it wasn't for you all we would be handing out is in-game credits or on occasion a gift card, maybe more but not like the prizes we have ran because of you. You are such an honorable person, a tremendous friend, and someone who's please doesn't come from getting something for yourself, but rather putting a smile on someone else's face I believe brings you happiness and I just wish there were more people like you in this world my friend.

SoTa - The man who looks out for someone in need, and is very humble and never puts himself ahead of another.

EddieCam - The man who is always willing to make sacrifices for others to brighten their day, as if the sun is only shining on them for that sweet moment.

mouse1.jpg.afff5ea1d049aff8078c37f3311163d6.jpgpleasedlikeimchinese1.jpg.2eddad5e40cf73b6cf07b85e3a147d0d.jpg

The mouse looks so hi-tech I feel like its going to transform any minute and start shooting miniture rockets at me and start making demands that I take him to Megatron
:rofl1:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@EddieCam Oh heck yess bro! Thank you sooooo much! It's got so many hotkey buttons, Ive been meaning to catch up with you to decide how I should set them to what command. But yes I am very grateful, not many do as much as you do for your fellow division and community at large <3

Because of you (@EddieCam) and @Tex is why we are so successful in our division endeavors, and with also the support of @SMD

:+1::excellent:

• Like 2