Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

where have I been

SherlockPwnz

Well everyone it's been a little while I've been in a sticky situation but I'm coming to the light at the end of the tunnel. The last 7 months I've been homeless since I split up with my kids mother and commuting 2 hours to work and back. Since then I have elevated myself to a better opportunity for work I'm closer to where I'm staying currently. Once I complete the academy for my job I will be able to find my own place and get my own internet back. Once I get that I'll be back on full time. I miss my HG friends and family and I hope to return to full time commitment here in the coming months.

• Like 4

Thanks guys. It's been a process and one hell of an uphill disadvantaged battle but I'm making things happen for myself now and I am gonna be in such a better position physically mentally and financially. I'm away from the employer where I worked with my ex im making triple the pay I made before and I don't have to worry about 14 hour days. Y'all have been like family to me and I want to thank you all for the support that you've shown me to the ones who've kept in contact while I've been out

Sorry to hear that this happened to you Sherlock. Splitting with a significant other must be rough, especially if you have kids. Unfortunately, I only say that; I don't actually know how truly rough it can be because I never experienced it myself.

I'm glad to hear that you're recovering from such a rough time in your life, and I respect a man who's put a rough past behind him to focus on constructing a better future for himself. We'll be here for you when you need us, and keep moving forward like you're doing now.

• Thanks 1