Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Unban request for STEAM_1:1:47665616

OHD

Age - 23

Current IGN - OhhDandy (my ban might be listed under piggery, dan.e, danny, lemonz) but i've not had success with any on the search.

My steam ID - STEAM_1:1:47665616

Hi, 

I have been perm banned from HG for about 5 / 6 years.  I used to be able to find the listed ban but it seems to have since been taken off or isn't associated with my steam id anymore, i'm not sure but it's not appearing for me. 

I can only think I was banned on Jailbreak or Mini games as those were the two I played back when, but if you do end up finding the listed ban i'm sure it'll say. Recently I have found a buddy of mine still hops on HG to surf, i'd like to join them. What ever caused the perm ban before is definitely out of my system, i'm too old now to be acting like a tit.

Thanks in advanced, regardless of outcome. 

If you can't find it on the bans than there is a good chance that you aren't banned. If you could send a screenshot of the message as well that would be very helpful. 

There is also the chance that it's on a different steamID than what you've provided. So if what I said above doesn't work you can try that as well.

• Northground locked this topic
  • Benz unlocked and locked this topic