Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New changes?!?!?

knifes_96

[New ideas for the community] every month we could change the loading screen or add some cool music into the background 

to keep the community filled with gamers, we have to bring them closer 'what can we do?'

take screenshots of the whole sever waving, listen to other peoples ideas, Some special raffles for points, more public community events in discord.

• Like 1

@knifes_96

I'd be glad to make some posed screenshots, not sure if it will still be accepted though, since in-game screenshots are used for loading screen. Music may be hard to find since most "relevant" songs are slur sandwiches.

I think point raffles would be awesome for like 1k-10k or even like lotteries for 100k points, also about 2 hours ago an admin took a server screenshot like a family photo if anybody can send me the photo I would love to have it,  also another cool thing could be hard mode, It would be enabled by admin ( event like party popper ) but it would make the map much MUCH harder 10 waves super zombies, only boss zombies after wave 5, t6 at wave 5, much much more points for winning 2-3k points, ETC

more on the raffles, I would think more FFA event, It would be on gmod flat grass or an FFA map, everybody would get possibly Smg's or Crossbows or rocket launchers, the winner would get 5k points

also more Server screenshots,

Event-specific weapons/zombies

also, remove wardrobe, just remove it, have a Skin suggestion forum every month that would work like this

I want this skin ( halo elite please please please ) and my number is #5. ( can't pick the same number as somebody else )

All the way up to 100, Go to a random number generator and when you get the number, go through the comments and when you find #7 for example, If the skin is against the rules then pick another number, That skin would be added to the game. I can't think of any other ideas rn bye