Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Achievement rewards suggestions

Old Bill

Since ultimate draft chest was added as an award, the chest points required for draft chest has been reduced, but all of the others stayed the same so i suggest the following. halve the chest points for large chest, mystical chest, and epic chest and then the other thing is i think removing small, large deck, and chest from being awards would be better as you can get bunch of those a day if you play enough so they are just in the way of getting the bigger awards.

@Old Bill

Although not exactly what you're talking about, I think it would be neat if in-game you complete an achievement and receive either a trait / weapon for human and just a trait for zombie. It may be special hidden traits / weapons or just ones already present. And it only lasts for that game, so you can progress in one match and complete it in another.

6 hours ago, Genuline said:

@Old Bill

Although not exactly what you're talking about, I think it would be neat if in-game you complete an achievement and receive either a trait / weapon for human and just a trait for zombie. It may be special hidden traits / weapons or just ones already present. And it only lasts for that game, so you can progress in one match and complete it in another.

Dam @Genuline you really took advantage of the topic title 1HnyRzX.png