Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Card's Bi-Yearly Shitpost

Card

Greetings, Gamers. in this session of Card's Shitposting we will delve into what a shitpost is and why even doing it ironically is still shitposting. Take a Shot every time the word 'Shitpost' is mentioned to succumb to alcohol poisoning  

To begin we must know what a shitpost is, simply put it is a post that is full of shit and is considered cancerous. A more complex definition states: "Shitposting” is an Internet slang term describing a range of user misbehaviors and rhetoric on forums and message boards that are intended to derail a conversation off-topic, including thread jacking, circlejerking and non-commercial spamming. On any forum, the byproduct of shitposting is referred to as cancer.

Now that we know what shitposting is we must look into an few examples

Now as for ironic shitposting. This is where one mimics shitposting for the sake of... well shitposting. I you shitpost a shitpost you are still shitposting. The only way you may ironically shitpost without actually shitposting is with a shitpost license which I will be handing out in this very shitpost.

NnZWKzA.jpg0ZztnNI.pngiaLSh6s.png

Edited by Card
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

thank you thank you, I will be giving out signatures later.

it really is an honor, shitposting. its like a form of art, an art of shit

because of this I have decided to talk about the real facts on global warming and ocean acidification, and why axe murderers help the environment.

to put it simply - ocean acidification is when carbon dioxide goes into the water, acidifying it and increasing ph levels. this is a very real avengers level threat, because if fish die we don't have any sushi. carbon dioxide is made by a shit ton of things, but one important factor is that people breathe it out. not only does it cause global warming, but it helps plants grow, which means your mom will give you more salad, and that really isn't a good thing. Fish also need to adapt to the temperatures caused by global warming and if they don't, well they die because there is less oxygen in the water and they will just fucking drown. so how can we prevent this? I have a simple solution - stop breathing. if you really think about it, not only do axe murderers prevent people from breathing, but they also create more decomposing bodies which helps plants make more oxygen! maybe the next time you think of jack the ripper, maybe he was just a hardcore environmentalist trying to help the fish because he really loved sushi. MAYBE he wasn't that bad of a guy!

I rest my case