Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How to use Gold/VIP in Gmod Zombie Survival

welchnome

How To Use Sprays

1. Adjust the image(If uploading your own)

The image for your spray must be a .jpg or .png AND below 250kb. There are various ways to change the size of the image, so I'll give a small list of options...

Resize-option-600x417.png

• Right-click and select "resize image" (windows 7+ Pro)

Image result for how to reduce the file size of a picture in windows 10

• Resize with paint

resize jpeg photo

Then upload the image to https://imgur.com/ 

2. Find an image address.

The address can be found by right-clicking on an image on the internet and selecting the "Copy Image Address" option. Make sure that .png or .jpg is at the end of the address.

image.thumb.png.e10175536af6d8e5459bdb25f663d0af.png

3. Press f1 when in-game and click on "Spray Tag".

4. Paste the image link into the "image URL" bar and press Enter.

945533162_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.22100743e2b8b8203f50cc904f580436.png

If the image address you originally had doesn't work, download the image and upload to Imgur to get the address then.

To make the image show up in all lighting situations, set the "unlit" slider to 50.

Note: You can't see the unlit slider in this image because of my odd screen ratio(if you can't see the slider, you can still adjust it by hovering over preview and having the finger-point icon appear).

How To Use Player-Models

Coming soon

Gold Command List

Optionally, you can create a key-bind to access the menu by opening console(typically "~") and typing...

oJYdIMG.png

Now you get a menu whenever you press "k"

hlZJUE2.png

Gold unique command list in chat...

• !gag 
  • !mute
  • !slay 
  • !zlist
  • !kick
  • !bring 
  • !goto

After one of these commands should follow the name of the user it applies to(For example "!zlist welchnome") or...

• !h (applies to all humans)
  • !z (applies to all zombies)
  • !b (applies to all bots)
  • ^ (applies to yourself)
  • * (applies to all)

RESPECT THE COMMANDS OR GOLD WILL BE REVOKED!!!

Congratulations, now you know how to use Gold/VIP. 

Thanks For Contributing To HellsGamers!

Edited by welchnome
  • Like 5

Actually, golds don't have access to redeem or noclip. Also, sprays can be any dimension (1x1 or 1900x1900) they just have to BELOW 250kb. A good way of reducing an image size is shrinking it, obviously the lower resolution/quality the lower the image size. If you open a png file in paint.net for example, you'll see this when you try to save the image:

54bcd29ad434febba36384a1e3d393a1.png.3cff72a63fde58276519db1d8f9f1cba.png

You can adjust the image size or canvas size to reduce the file size until it reaches 249kb, or mess around with the bit depth. Once you get there you can save the image and upload it to imgur and do as welchnome as stated.
Here's an example of me lowering an image's Bit Depth to make it compatible to use as a spray.

bdaf69f8c24abaeee41cddf4b5056e57.png.ab05555ae648e084c938118688349298.png

Lowering Bit Depth from Auto-detect (32-bit) to 8-bit

87110895e0f5e647cb0a9c981d7d80d5.png.479144050cc3cb5b76ef7a6195b52f02.png

Save and upload to imgur and you should be good to go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can basically use costume player models by simple type "!wardrobe" in the chat(only gold, mods, higher rank can access wardrobe). But if you want to wish your player models feature in the game you can PM on discord or post your model links in (Note: only player models from steam workshops) side note: I'm still learning how to make playermodel.

Now that I have gotten used to this spray system I hate the Source/Gmod spray system so much.

With this system you can have much better quality sprays than the normal Source method allows. Shame about no animated images support though.

And the size limit is now 250 kB? Damn, I might need to remake some of mine then to utilize this extra headroom and increase their quality.

• 2 months later...

As far as I know you post the model you want to add to the server via discord, then click on the "updade playermodel" button in f1. Nobody would add the models I wanted and the models that other people had uploaded wasn't availible to me, so still havent figured out wardrobe option. Donated screenshots and steps would be nice so I can finish this thing.