Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A formal apology when it comes to objs...

So it has come to my attention that unfortunately this community harasses and insults people who get the rejuv before me on OBJ. I am aware that I am the best heal main that this server has currently has, however that does not mean you are allowed to put others down when they want to attempt to heal. Everyone starts somewhere and that also includes cading, T6 and any other class out there. 

I have also seen this behavior come from mods as well and I do believe that is extremely unacceptable. 

So to make this short I'm sorry to those who have been this situation because I'm simply not there or I am there and I do not get it. At the end of the day it's just a game my guy.

Thanks to coming to my ted talk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

This has happened to me multiple times, both in cading and healing (rejuv). I am aware that I am a shitcader but I'm not going to get better if I don't try, neither is anyone on the server. The person is trying, we have to learn. We aren't born Ducky, who is a perfect example of a really good cader. 
I do believe in restrictions, so a new person on the server doesn't buy a rejuv (for example) just because. In that particular case, you should have surgeon/defender in order to buy rejuv, so people with these perks are able to buy rejuv and we know those people are going to maximize the performance of the rejuv (since there's only 2). On the other hand, I see it could be difficult to distinguish who buys a hammer for cading and who buys a hammer for repairing. Maybe we should have two types of hammers, I don't know. So people with traits like Prodigy can buy the cading hammer, and the rest can buy the other hammer. 
Either way, if a "kleiner" starts "shitcading", just chill out. It's a game, no need for insulting/harassment. If they are trolling, that's why we have mods. If they are not, then chill out lol

I'm sorry Destiny I made my own ted talk here . Sorry luvu

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, MrRustles said:

You really need to heal us Destiny, we not simping, you guys heal that good.

That doesn't excuse people from bullying other players that get the Rejuvenator. Destiny is right when she says everyone starts off somewhere; she wouldn't be where she is if she never started off where people are starting now.

• 1 month later...