Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nades on Iceworld

Ohh xJT

Hello,

I play in the Iceworld server quite frequently. i go by xJT-2K or some people just call me NaNotToday (Its a clan tag guys come on).

I've played here for close to 5 years now and I've always wanted to make this post but honestly i was always just too lazy. I was wondering if there could be a vote of some sort to Keep nades in the server passed a certain player margin. In my experience, when there is 10+ people in that server its rough playing with nade's... But when there is 16 People it is LITERALLY unplayable. I was wondering if there was a way to disable nades passed like 12-14 players? The server already has lag issues as well, nade's DO NOT help this problem either.

Also, I was wondering why VIP Doesn't work on TOP10 players anymore? I bought sticky nades for nothing cus theyre VIP only now. :(((

• Like 1

There's really no good solution to this (in my mind). Nades aren't just used for raw damage, but they're 1 time use damage check peeks too for upper and lower walls or half walls. I can't tell you how many times I wondered if there's someone with an awp peeking just for my nade to tell me I did XX damage to Y player. This map was made for mass slaughter, that's why there's little cover for both nades and bullets.