Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request of an New Melee Weapon

Just 4 Fun (GER)

Dear HG Community,

i had an idea just today for an new Melee Weapon that could be implemented in the range of Weapons that we already have.

I have been thinking of an Baseball Bat which is rolled in a barbed wire, just as some of you know has been seen on the series of "The Walking Dead".

Spoiler

(For those people that can´t imagine how that is supposed to look like i have got an link for you

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkuXebLxWgkM90PtEv7H87GrZF12bBcEP2NLlD79l5EewdovAPkQ&s )

The Weapon should be called Lucille just as in the Series and could be like an Tier 3 Melee Weapon.

But why add this new Weapon? Well to be honest there is no specific reason except that it would be a cool gimmic fitting the Concept of Zombie Survival in my Opinion.

So i hope that there is some generall interest in such an melee Weapon, if you want give me your generall Opinion to this i would actually like to hear it.

Sincerly, 

Just 4 Fun (GER)

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I think this would be a great addition to our melee weapon inventory, a hand made Lucille would really bring a more survival type feel to the game in my opinion. In fact I think there was a version of Lucille in every zombie game I’ve ever played so I don’t see why we wouldn't add it but great idea. I will be posting some of my suggestions here soon if you would like to check those out and provide feedback.

• Like 1