Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (GMod) Abuse Report ([HG] CMDR「Jareth26」)

Choppa

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] CMDR「Jareth26」

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:82726452

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

15 min before

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Jareth muted me just when i using colored text in chat

Proof Links?

https://i.imgur.com/ov6E3Xw.jpg

Several Mod+ have told you to stop with the fake colored text gag/mute/etc commands over several days now.
In addition that "Credits Logo muted you permanently" took up the entire chat box, taking up about as much space as 10 messages. This constitutes as chat spam in my opinion, so I muted. I swear I got a screenshot but apparently not.

i say i stop fake messages, and not use it more after that, but what on my screenshot it is not fake message, cause not look like admin command, you just mute me for using fun colored text

Edited by Choppa

buuuut after all that "fake messages" i say him I will no longer use "fake messages", and never do it again, but when i type just funny(NOT FAKE) text, he mute me, i think its abusing, and i can use my colored text(NOT FAKE ADMIN MESSAGES)

• Confused 1

Multiple times you were seen posting ulx colored commands which would lead people to believe that they have actually been gagged or muted or blacklisted. This is considered trolling. When on our server please refrain from doing such things otherwise players may confuse you for an admin and that would not be good. Jareth, , make sure next time when a player does such things make sure to warn them in chat and over mic that way they know that they are breaking the rules and need to stop. Reviewed.