Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hey guys long time no see

Vsco Ethan Bradberry

hey its me Lil boat i saw my account after so many years being gone and im sorry i ended in bad terms with HG but i wanna ask when is HG servers coming back Espiecially JB and hunger games?  i know the coder fucked up the maps and everything by giving himself more powers then he got banned but,  why not just reverse the old codes for the old Jb and use that, honestly i miss this site and i miss everyone, i hope everything comes back to normal and i hope we can all be friends again , Love you all Goodnight

5 hours ago, The Peacemaker said:

Well well well, look who it is.

Good to see you again!

ty, its been like 3-4 years ive been in console and i changed my ways and i just want to apologize to you and everyone about my past when i was a kid,  and honestly i miss all of you <3 Hope JB comes back so i can come back as well <3 miss u guys