Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bring back TTT

3 minutes ago, Snowyamur said:

It might not be worth reviving TTT unless we have a premade group of people to help populate a server for it. It would waste time to pour efforts into something we know, from previous experience, might fail to work.

its easy to get a TTT server popping if you can get like 5-6 players on it will be visible to people just scroll through the list and be like "huh whats this hmm am going to play"

3 minutes ago, Cortex said:

its easy to get a TTT server popping if you can get like 5-6 players on it will be visible to people just scroll through the list and be like "huh whats this hmm am going to play"

It's about consistency, not one-time deals. Having it populated might intrigue people to join, but if it's for one time, then that makes it appear to people that those on it at the time were purposely populating it, and no one really plays on the server, which would make populating it even harder.

If we want to bring a TTT server back, we need to have it populated regularly. That will keep the server up the ranks on the list, while also keeping the activity consistent. Maybe there are players who would play on the server everyday that you can find and bring them here, like brgr. said. If you do that, then we might consider it.

• Like 1

When TTT was at its end, me and a few other CSGO members would attempt to populate it, however even some CSGO mods did not try to pop, and whenever asked, even DS would have excuses to not play. It was a losing battle. CSGO division, in my opinion, has lost what it used to be. People dont play our servers that much, and it has gotten to the point where I get ridiculed for wearing my tags outside of our servers.

Imagine going to work and spending hours working. Except you only get paid if customers come in. Than those extras that do come in end up being from the same company.

They don't count as customers and you dont get paid. Be like most people and find a job that pays.

giphy.gif

Edited by Chains
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

It really sucks that the TTT server lost its population. The last time I was on it there was still a good amount of people that would play every day. I would play for hours every day myself. One day my pc died and i couldn't play for years. I'm finally back and I'm saddened to see my favorite community server go after all of the hours I'd put into the community and HG as a whole. I really wish it would return.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...