Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cade Bot suggestion

Destroy

So i was thinking of this something called like a cade bot, where it saves peoples previous cades from several maps, and you can choose from whose cade you want to build from it. The downside is that it would cost 1000-2000 points for it to build by itself depending how good the cade is and how long it lasts between waves and maps so everyones cade has a specific cost to them, so this is how it works. You would choose for this cade to be build at this specific spot that someone has caded before which was stored.... It outlines the props needed to cade, as say theres a 20 meter radius and it chooses the props that are needed, as the props fly towards the cade, it is phaseable so it doesn't hit humans and as its cading it starts nailing it down and become an actual prop thats nailed down, the nails that are nailed down will belong to those who bought the cade in the first place. Say if there arent enough props to finish the cade, it will try to do as much as possible as it works from the front cade to the back of the cade as it doesnt just start anywhere randomly if you understand so like zombies dont get in so it looks for the props that are needed for the front of the cade first and do the rest. The props that are chosen can phase through any matter even walls as to prevent any lag or zombies or shade to be able to use it. I know this will never happen but its a cool idea though

2 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

That's too complicated to make, and the design itself would be complicated to program. Why not just make a stronger version of an Aegis kit? We already have that in the Supply Crate, but from this suggestion, it sounds like it isn't work too well.

What's the point of having a cade bot anyway?

So kleiners dont need to learn how to cade

• 4 weeks later...

There should never be a cade bot like how you described it, especially if your primary motive for the cade bot is for people who don’t know how to cade. This isn’t fortnite so we don’t need to add silly things like that to the game to help out the inexperienced, just let them learn the craft like everyone else.

Besides, why take the experience & creativity away from cading, if anything I think that there should be new & innovative props added to the game that can be used for cading to boost the skill gap between caders.

Not to mention that adding this cade bot is both over powered & just down right too kid friendly, and most importantly its not fun for the zombies or humans and it takes the thrill out of cading completely. 

If you or anyone wants to learn how to cade then yall could always load up some good old fashioned single player & practice away. 

Cading is one of the under appreciated aspects of the game and in my opinion it is one of the most unique so I feel like we should expand on that and make cading even more skill based. 

So a beginner cader should not be able to master the art of cading on his first game with just the click of a button, you have no idea how bad that will hurt the game if it was added but it will never happen so its ok.

I agree with Snowyamur that we should add an even stronger aegis board strain, maybe labeled as carbon fiber or even go as far as acquiring some unknown super matter aegis board from the shadow realm and price it on the market for 300+ points or something. 

The possibilities are endless and we appreciate any new ideas that you may come up with but keep in mind that you have to make it balanced and you have to make it fun, also think longterm, but anyways thanks for the suggestion and hopefully this helped you understand why the majority wouldn’t like this concept & just how bad this bot could affect the game in the long run, thank you.

• Like 2