Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Introduction Thread!

1. What's the story behind your username?    There isn't really much of a story behind it. It was something I came up with on the spot while at a lan party. They were all using steam and I didn't at the time.

2. When did you start following HellsGamers?

Might have been 2 years back joining servers on cs source. Me and a friend made a inside joke about a player who came on and said big daddy head shot's. We have been trying to find this person ever since lol 

3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?

Halo, battle field , call of duty, cs source, Shows the office, community, how I met your mother, star trek.  Movies : monty python and the holy grail, office space

4. Any cool facts we should know about you?

I really enjoy Modding hardware and software for almost anything. Just your typical tech bro / technical support guy by day.

5. Any feedback or comments about HellsGamers? 

Forum is every well done, live chat feature is unique or at least I doing see it much. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

1. What's the story behind your username?

The name come from my dog and i first started to use it on Minecraft 9 year ago.

I started to follow HG acouple of months back because I got hock by zombie survival since last year.

My favorite movie is Treasure Planet, that movie deserve a remake or live action.

I'm hispacnic, so sorry if my english isnt very good.

I like the community.

•  
  • Like 1

A simple inside joke on a Discord call in 2019

September of 2020

Favorite game: NITW

Favorite show: What we do in the Shadows

Favorite movies: Hot Fuzz, What we do in the Shadows (Movie) 

I have a dog that likes laying down on my bed a lot, and I'm cringe

I'm going to rebel in JB rn

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing much my brother used to play before he died so I just took over his name I guess 

Not even a week ago

CSGO, Minecraft and TF2. Game Shakers, ICarly, Drake And Josh. Twilight

I'm a 1000 star bedwars player

Fun server with nice players

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

1. What's the story behind your username?
Since I was in information security class and my group is called insiders, I used that as my player name.

2. When did you start following  HellsGamers? since 2021

Counter strike source , mr. Robot , the Fast and  the furious, scary movie. 

4. Any cool facts we should know about you?  I am a person who likes to share with others

I loved this clan, and here it is like a good community that they apollan, and I would like to have known this community before !!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

weirdly its not much of a story. I love heavy metal so according to most people I worship satan (I don't) so figured I'll call myself satan4u

about 6 months ago

game has to be half like series

show has to be family guy

movie has to be house of 1000 corpses, deviles rejects

not that I can think of

nope

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

1. I got my name from basically playing Among Us. It was mainly just a spam name so I could play the game(this was when the game started getting popular). I played on mobile up until January. So my name started to just stick from there on out, mainly because I changed my discord name to it.

2. I originally first logged onto jailbreak hg around when I first got my pc, it was Feb I believe, that was my first log, but I didn’t start learning more and connecting with the community until a couple weeks later. Then I decided I wanted to be a bigger part of this community, so I applied and everything. It has just generally branched out from there.

3. I love CS:GO, Phasmaphobia, VRchat, and Sea of thieves right as of now.

My favorite shows and movie, they all mainly generalize in the anime section. I like a lot of anime and watch quite a bit of it. I have a huge list of my watch list, I’ve been watching anime for a quite a while now, and it’s grown to be a part of me.

4. I’m uninteresting I don’t really got much. Uh I like water...that stuff taste pretty good...yeah

5. The general community of HG is great in my opinion so far and I really enjoy being a part of the community too.

• Like 2

• Executive Council
19 minutes ago, froggies093 said:

1. I got my name from basically playing Among Us. It was mainly just a spam name so I could play the game(this was when the game started getting popular). I played on mobile up until January. So my name started to just stick from there on out, mainly because I changed my discord name to it.

2. I originally first logged onto jailbreak hg around when I first got my pc, it was Feb I believe, that was my first log, but I didn’t start learning more and connecting with the community until a couple weeks later. Then I decided I wanted to be a bigger part of this community, so I applied and everything. It has just generally branched out from there.

3. I love CS:GO, Phasmaphobia, VRchat, and Sea of thieves right as of now.

My favorite shows and movie, they all mainly generalize in the anime section. I like a lot of anime and watch quite a bit of it. I have a huge list of my watch list, I’ve been watching anime for a quite a while now, and it’s grown to be a part of me.

4. I’m uninteresting I don’t really got much. Uh I like water...that stuff taste pretty good...yeah

5. The general community of HG is great in my opinion so far and I really enjoy being a part of the community too.

Thank you for the great compliments! I am glad you are apart of HG!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was going to combine these 2 youtubers names and make my username "ToxicRaids" But my dad said that I should make my name ToxicTurd because he always called me Turd as my nickname. We kept the toxic part because we already liked it. ( I also have some friends call me Human as that used to be my Name for different games )

I was playing a community surf server back in September of last year and this guy had mentioned something about Jailbreak community server, so I looked and Hellsgamers Jailbreak was the most populated one, I joined and ever since then Its been history :D

Gears of War, Cs:go, Unturned

I have 7 siblings technically ( 5 Half sisters ), ( 2 Step Siblings ) I am also the only boy in my family apart from my step brother

Amazing community +1

Edited by ToxicTurd
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

ZigZag kinda speaks for itself...... yes i look like the guy on the pack of papers
for the past few months i hve been lurking on the servers on css
3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc?
Ive been playing css for way to long. 
Not a lot to know until you get to know me 
Haven't had a bad time on one of your servers yet!