Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I have been here before but its a long story

As from the title i have been here, i was a guy named pink guy and yeah how original lol but filthy frank was popping 3 years ago but anyways, i wanted to re introduce myself and say whats up. i was recruited here about 3 years ago but then i stopped playing on my pc all together. I havent had an opportunity to play on a pc in a long time cause at the time of 3 years ago i was in a lot of family problems but everything is perfect now and slowly building up. I just recently got a new one and now i want to explore more on this site and everything it has to offer, i was mainly into the zombie survival side of this on gmod. i need to get used to working a pc again but the hellsgamers site is something i havent forgotten, i wanna start off fresh again and work being more active here and seeing whats up in the community. Its honestly nice being back here again even though i didnt really make friends it was more about the experience i had while i was here and plus this was the first clan i was interested in ha ha, this place has a nice vibe to it so i cam back. Well im open to talking and saying whats up, lol im in no rush as i still need to get quick on this pc again but hey first this and tomorrow im gonna get my headset for this. Oh and once again hello to you all lol

Edited by TylerTheRamenLord
add more context