Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Notice Regarding JMS Maps

To whom this concerns,

Any hosted maps by myself including Butcher's Den, Winter Solstice, Downtown, and Abandoned Mall Starbucks will no longer be supported for HG. Their removal is recommended.

Thanks,

Johnny Moe

jms.png.0eca4a97a1146e0992d8f6e704306e79.png

Edited by kv526

No.

This map was designed for SR, using the SR ZS FGD, and exclusively tested on SR servers. Which functions completely and utterly different than the HG iteration.

The core of HG ZS necessitates rule-enforcement for foundational gameplay elements, therefore, none of my levels will function as intended. I have no interest in modifying said levels for HG unless significant compensation is involved.

These maps are not suitable for HG ZS. All should be removed.

Edited by kv526

Which is completely fair, however, these maps will continue to be problematic for HG ZS gameplay unless they are edited. I don't think you guys have any mappers to tackle a project like that. So it's my recommendation to cull these levels.

2 hours ago, kv526 said:

Which is completely fair, however, these maps will continue to be problematic for HG ZS gameplay unless they are edited. I don't think you guys have any mappers to tackle a project like that. So it's my recommendation to cull these levels.

We actually do have mappers who can fix some of the problems with your maps, especially butcher's den. Not hard to fix a spawn point, or fix components of the house where spawncamping can happen.

• Like 1