Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned itskr0nik

itsmeduh

Hello people. itskr0nik here. looking for an unban. in light of the BLM movement going on now I realized that the way I  acted towards Weebs was childish. I apologize for that. in all the time I actually played here I never got in trouble for racism, he just kinda pissed me off. XD. anyways im looking for an unban so that I can just play JB with my friends. I understand I said i reject all bans...whatever. I am more sober now so my decision making skills are much better. so if i could plead with staff+ to unban me thatd be cool. anyways have a great day and ill see ya on the jb servur.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Benz locked this topic
  • Executive Council

Kr0nik,

We have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you in good faith. You may not apply for HG Recruit until 10/7/20 (if you would like to). Please keep your nose clean and treat others in our community with courtesy and respect. Please note that this is your last chance with our community and you are on extremely thin ice. If you cause any kind of issues and or drama in HeLLsGamers (in our servers and or on our forums, discord, TeamSpeak) you will be banned and will not receive another chance. I would hope that you would make amends with the people in our community that you did wrong. Have fun on our servers and take care. Unbanned

To prevent making mistakes in the future you can read the rules in the link below.
https://hellsgamers.com/guidelines.html
for in-game rules do /motd

• Like 2