Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking for mentor

Hedgemon

Hi, I've always like coding and would love to develop coding skills that could also be of benefit to HG. To start I would need someone to kinda teach me the basics and I am very avaliable to both learn and put what i know into use for the servers. If there is someone who has knowledge and does not mind teaching someone new to coding the basics I would love to be their intern/mentee

Cheers

• Like 1

If you dont mind talking on the phone via discord app, I don't mind helping you depending on what languages you want to learn. If the languages you want to learn, they are the ones I am familiar with I will be glad to help you, but I need probly another week before I have completely recovered, to where I will be able to feel good enough to engage.

5 minutes ago, BOSCH said:

If you dont mind talking on the phone via discord app, I don't mind helping you depending on what languages you want to learn. If the languages you want to learn, they are the ones I am familiar with I will be glad to help you, but I need probly another week before I have completely recovered, to where I will be able to feel good enough to engage.

That would be awesome. I took a few years of comp science eng in college so i understans some basics. Ideally I want to learn either sourcecode or something else that would directly benefit HG servers. I play jailbreak/TTT but would be willing to code for any server. 

This whole covid thing has had me out of work (bartender) and super bored and I just want to put my mind to use and be constructive

• Executive Council

Hey man - if you are interested in coding, I would say apply for HGDC, state your experience, and what your interests are. We can try to set you up with someone to help you learn, and would be happy to have you help.

=> https://hellsgamers.com/forms/18-hgdc-application/ <=

• Like 1