Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HellsGamers 15th Year Anniversary

Alienware

On August 8th we will celebrate the 15 year mark since the creation of HellsGamers.

HellsGamers 15th Year Anniversary Discord Event!

On August 8th we will celebrate the 15 year mark since the creation of HellsGamers. We are hosting a very special Community-wide meeting on Discord Voice & Video Chat that starts on August 8th at 5 PM PST, 6PM MST, 7PM CST, 8PM EST. It will last 1 hour and even if you have work or have something planned the next day, at least show up for a few minutes because we will be giving away $1,000+ IN PRIZES!

With each passing year, our family grows, and with that growth brings new and more information that helps shape us as a community! It makes me happy to see people still love to share information, guides, and offer their support and knowledge to people they don't even know, the same way in which I embarked on this journey with just a couple of passionate friends 5 years ago. This community has grown and thrived throughout the years due to this giving nature that has been nurtured through every member of our community. I just want to say "thank you" to everyone that has been apart of this whole journey!

The number of people I've met through HellsGamers, ones that I can call true friends, astonishes me every single time I think about it. Recently, I've been reaching out to old members who haven't been to the site in years (some perhaps 5+ years), and the welcoming vibe that I get from these people, after all these years of not talking, truly warms my heart. It's been fantastic reconnecting, seeing how everyone is doing in life, and one has even put me in contact with someone in the gaming realm that is doing something really cool (stay tuned)!

We are all so proud to be a part of this amazing community that has achieved such a huge milestone. We'd like to take the time to thank the founder of HellsGamers, @Homer. We all appreciate the existence of both the community and the forums thanks to you.

We also want to thank every single member that has been a part of the community since the start of its journey. From old members to new, from Members to Board of Directors, you all have given HG a tremendous amount of support and strength to keep it thriving for these 15 years. Thank you for your time, dedication, and love towards HG.

So show up and show out Saturday, August. 8th at 5 PM PST to celebrate the HellsGamers anniversary. Spread the word, get pumped and be ready. 

View full article

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Homer said:

Don't miss this event! "We" will be gathering on HeLLsGamers Main Discord Voice and turning on Video (up to 25 streams) to all have fun and celebrate this milestone. 15 Years is no easy journey. See you all there :) 

Discord Invite to HG Main Discord >> https://hlgm.rs/discord 

So you will finally be on cam and I can bully you after all these years?