Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New CT Rule

Kozachokr

The New CT Rule  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My new rule that I would like to add is about joining the CT side in Jailbreak. If you want to be able to join the CT side, they should have a certain about of time playing in the server before entering the queue. This way, there will be less CTs mass freekilling, trolling, or even exploiting. I feel like this would fix most of the random Ct issues that have been occuring. 

• Like 2

So while I agree that sometimes new players getting on ct can be a problem. We have admins and people almost always on to enforce and fix the issues you are describing. We also get players from other communities etc. that might know the rules and wouldn’t be able to lead if we put something like this in effect.

My other comment would be you should probably change the wording of the question in your poll. I would describe what you currently have as a loaded question as you are assuming ever new ct player is always going to “ruin the game” and by the question you made you are saying “do you support good CT’s” or “do you want CT’s the ruin the game” . Just asking “Should we incorporate a time gating system for all new players” would probably calculate a better poll. 

• Like 1

At some point people (the 900+ people who suggest this a day) need to realize theirs is a line between helping and hurting the server.  The data suggests that most players choose to play CT their first time playing, and if they cant they often times instantly disconnect.  We are not looking into any sort of requirement before playing CT, there are enough admins on the server and the ratio in its current state usually speaks for itself in this situation.  

Not that its not a good idea, but its not one that will benefit the server more than hurt it.  Freekilling will always be in JB, so will derp CT's.

• Like 1

We did this a while back I believe and honestly it caused more headaches than it solved... It's one of those "you think you want it but you really don't" types of situations.

I do, however, think there needs to be a quick IQ test when you join the server to see if you qualify for the privilege. :devil: 

-sarcasm-

Edited by EtherealHope

17 hours ago, EtherealHope said:

I do, however, think there needs to be a quick IQ test when you join the server to see if you qualify for the privilege. :devil: 

-sarcasm-

Notice the small text in the bottom left corner? Hahahaha.

This is a gaming server, we are here to have fun. Yes, people can easily ruin that fun but they should still have a chance to experience the full game, T and CT.

All that having a quiz/questions before they can join CT is going to do is make then feel stupid if they answer incorrectly and it would deter them from staying.

Disclaimer: This is only my opinion, nothing more. I don't get paid to make these decisions. :D