Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dreams come true in HG

McLovin

https://www.gofundme.com/f/new-pc-for-college-and-gaming

Let me just start by saying HG broke my eyeballs because they are swollen and crusted from crying tears of joy. 

HG has one of the biggest impacts on my life. I hold so many great memories within this community. This community is not just about gaming its about family. When you guys saw a fellow gamer in need you guys acted upon it to the best of your ability. Giving me advice, wishing me luck, donating, and more. I just cannot believe how the past 2 days have been. I never have had this happen to me before in any sort of way. I know times are rough right now around the world due to the pandemic and other things, but you guys all helped me out. Some of you guys told me about how you were in my place at one point in your life and wished someone would have done same for you. I will make sure to do the same for others when I am given the chance. Thank all of you for helping me. I love you all. 

Special Thank You to Silly , EddieCam, Bepp, Mr.Rustles, Destiny, MoreEcchi, Fortis, Darkkran, Scrungus, Snowyamur , Gaz , Icon , Burnt, JurrasicGem, Bananainc, Pepsi and McLovinfan 420 and Adam R. 

• Like 15

• Executive Council

You are very welcome Mclovin. I know how it is to struggle and need help. I am glad myself and everyone else was able to help you and I love to see the community come together to support each other. A very proud gamer moment!

:fistpump:

• Like 1