Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (GMod) Abuse Report (HG | Lynxx)

Haze_of_dream

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG | Lynxx

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:122141997

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

9/9/2020, 9:37

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Former Moderator Hundreds was repairing an undefended supply crate, after warning him NOT to do it (because it gives zombies free bp and disadvantages humans even further) he does it anyway, I initiate a votekick for "metagaming/trolling", Lynxx cancels the vote and ask why, I explain the reasoning.

Lynxx decides to instead of take action, Insult me and then disregard the transgression, After making a remark about how funny it was and to do something about it, I got muted with no warning or any reason whatsoever.

Not only did Lynxx stop a perfectly valid vote, but did nothing about it, made a "clever" comment, and then muted me unjustly for telling them to actually do their job properly.

Proof Links?

P.S: While editing this, Lynxx posted screenshots of the incident and practically made light of abusing their commands while failing to do their job, Disgusting.

image.thumb.png.4602ad4f919610f0ff97dd27fb5b8d8b.png

Edited by Haze_of_dream

Unfortunatly haze, You left out a few things in your report I feel I should fill in.
First - Hundreds stated he didn't realize that it gave it after the second time, which makes sense, he has been on and off alot due to his life.
As well, You can see inside of the video, that you, in fact, disrespected me, telling me to do my job after not letting hundreds explain his side, until afterwards. I did my job, as it is against the rules to disrespect higher up. I do agree I made the offhand remark of "Hundred's Probably Bought the Last Annabelle", as that is the only gun you used, and I figured it was funny. As for the Discord images, I post those kind's of interactions a lot, between me and players, the ones I find funny. If you notice, there is nothing target at you. No remarks like "retard" or "dumbass", just the interaction between us. I figured it would get a chuckle from the players. Also, in game, you can see that I, in fact, asked why before stopping the vote, wanting to get both sides. You proceed to say "for repairing an undefended supply" which is NOT against the rules BTW, cause it decreases difficulty and distracts the zombies. As well, you fail to mention hundreds didnt do it again, because he found out. Before hundreds could state his side, you tell me to "do my job" (shown in YOUR video). I take my moderating job seriously, and I do not like it when I get disrespected like that. I did not make malicious comments against you (like you did against me in VC seconds after, but you failed to pick that up), nor did I make fun of you directly, rather, making a lighthearted joke of the interaction. I apologize you feel this way, however, I feel as I "did my job" as you stated, properly.

• Like 3

Im going to chalk this up as terrible misunderstanding that was caused by an uninformed player. Haze the "do your job" remark is just uncalled for, seriously dude come on. But i see no abuse because humans do get rewarded with lower difficulty while at same time zombies are rewarded BP. Its a win/lose situation mechanic that is in the game currently. This isn't abuse of power. 

• Like 2