Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Making money in GTA V Online

Misc2008

I'll update this when I remember to add things or if people reply with stuff I've missed...

In GTA V you can sell a car every 48 minutes (1 GTA day). There are a couple of vehicles that you can obtain fairly easily. The first two in this video can be sold for anything between 14970 and 17420 dollars a go depending on colour.

[UPDATE] For the sandkings, if you stop just past the two bushes visible in front of the car at 1:33 it's highly likely a sandking has just spawned. Look back and check. If not go a little further and wait for a few seconds. I managed to get 5 in one GTA day using this method.

Purple Sentinel: 17,420
Yellow Sentinel: 14,970
Blue SandKing: 18,495
Yellow SandKing: 17,525

Next up are Action Figures which are worth 1000 dollars a go and are fairly easy to grab. At the end of which you can obtain a rather amusing outfit.

Signal Jammers are worth 2000 dollars a go as well as 50000 dollars at the end for completion.

Navy Revolver challenge is 5000 dollars per clue and then you get 50000 dollars and a Navy revolver at the end.

Los Santos Still Sipping broken antennas. It starts at 10000 dollars for the first one and ramps up to 30000. You get 1000 RP a go too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1