Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Feeling cute, might make a map later

SELERY

Hello again, 

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. For those who don't, I'm SELERY, formerly known as Queen Selery. 

I've been gone for awhile, but it seems like I still have my recruit tags from 2019, so I'll just roll with that. 

Not too sure how long I'll stick around. Life is unpredictable for everyone right now, but I've reached a personal peak and finally have some free time. 

Some things you guys missed while I was gone;

-Finally graduated from a laptop to a full blown pc 

-Got one of my dream cars

-I'm now a dog person (pictures of my dogs Lily and Luna below) 

While we're all here together, I've been inspired to make another map. 

It looks like ttt has been dead for a while, but all this Among Us hype has given me some great new ideas. 

So for those who remember ttt, what parts do you miss the most? And what would you like to see in a new ttt map? 

qknbQs7.jpg

wNkjm9u.jpg

o9bM9g4.jpg

fj9lbrf.jpg

S9tBNm1.jpg

While we're all here together, I've been inspired to make another map. 

It looks like ttt has been dead for a while, but all this Among Us hype has given me some great new ideas. 

So for those who remember ttt, what parts do you miss the most? And what would you like to see in a new ttt map? 

Edited by SELERY
Text got eaten by spoiler
  • Like 3