Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anyone play Escape from Tarkov?

clearlynotjake

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, IronClawZ said:

In the current wipe I am level 25, certified chad, and broke as hell. 

I'm loving every second of it though! I normally play duo's with my duo buddy. I've been looking for more people to fill the trio & quad roles though! 

Ooooo let's do it. You, me, @Miles, and your buddy can squad up

So I'm gonna be honest, I never have tried it but it doesn't seem like something I'd be into. It seems waaay too tactical for my liking. The price tag on it doesn't help either. With that said, if they ever do a free weekend or something I'd give it a shot.

I like watching Shroud and Summit stream it though.

Edited by Lucas15

On 11/13/2020 at 4:32 AM, xDMxJaklbit said:

I Can't Afford It :c

I've been contemplating starting an only fans, but it'll just be me drinking beer, grilling assorted steaks/meats, and playing games.  Maybe someone will watch.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:17 AM, Lucas15 said:

So I'm gonna be honest, I never have tried it but it doesn't seem like something I'd be into. It seems waaay too tactical for my liking. The price tag on it doesn't help either. With that said, if they ever do a free weekend or something I'd give it a shot.

I like watching Shroud and Summit stream it though.

Yeah it's definitely intense.  Like I can't play a lot of it in a row.  It just beats the hell out of you.  I don't know that it will get less tactical, but I imagine that as it gets developed and updated it will become way less unnecessarily complicated, which it definitely is right now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2020 at 12:53 AM, IronClawZ said:

In the current wipe I am level 25, certified chad, and broke as hell. 

I'm loving every second of it though! I normally play duo's with my duo buddy. I've been looking for more people to fill the trio & quad roles though! 

On 10/27/2020 at 9:41 PM, Miles said:

i dont really play everyday but i was over level 30 with my epsilon case before the last wipe 

im probably under level 10 on the current wipe

HOLD UP.  The both of you better log into your accounts on their website ASAP.  Free kitted out AKM and pano NVG's for Christmas!  Some other stuff too. A doc case and ammo case and some ammo and what not.

• Like 2