Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (GMod) Abuse Report (Kenny)

newasky

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Kenny

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:49914605

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

11/10/2020 8:00 PM EST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

This moderator, Pgagged me for no apparent reason, other than I was possibly being annoying. Waiting currently for the moderator to upload proof on the current Pgag. I didn't do anything that can result in a Pgag so suddenly without warning. I know I can be annoying, but I want to know exactly where and what I did that resulted in a Pgag or even a gag in this case, to further explain myself if I have too. Mind you Pgags should be warned to the user before the user is Pgagged in any case other than racism, but that's not the case.

Proof Links?

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=237867-hg-newasky - Voice Mute Waiting for him to upload proof.

When it comes the "proof" of your pgag...You've been nothing more then an annoyance to the server, you tend to make fun of other players and be rude towards not just player but mods/staff as well. You've been pgag/pmuted/banned because of these reasons. The ONLY reason why those punishments went away is due to a system error with the punishments to players. I am simply re-correcting that error so no other player, mod or staff have to keep dealing with you over, and over, and over again. I also want to apologize to whoever has to review this report involving you...again. It would also seem that both players and staff of the ZS server support my action, even if it's not in the "norm" of how punishments are done. So please Newasky, do me, the staff, and most importantly the players a favor, and behave yourself better in the future.

image0.png?width=201&height=300image0.png?width=400&height=277image1.png?width=392&height=300image1.png?width=278&height=300image1.png?width=169&height=300image0.png?width=169&height=300image0.png?width=400&height=239

I just want to start off, Ts3 Racism was 2017 that was long ago and I don't even once bother with racism or joke about it again since i've been on Hellsgamers, using old proof to prove your points doesn't help that even though the Ultra situation was handle with Mclovin & Eddie in Teamspeak. As well ask, Rustles, I owned up to that small mistake even though I was Rhyming saying that word by accident, fully apologized and everything for it to Mr Rustles. Otherwise your refusing or not going to upload proof on behalf of the Pgag i'm guessing? Saying i'm annoying or that i'm annoying to the entire server doesn't mean nothing much, If so Client side mute me, I know I can be excessive but today I think I wasn't even trying or doing anything, and I just joined when you did this. Please don't result to an instant Pgag or something at least warn me or something, give me a heads up. Mind you, whenever I joined today when you Pgag me, I had a bunch of people mocking me or saying stupid stuff to me as soon as I Joined I'm guessing for jokes or what not, but I tend to not care. You posting old proof to backup your points and claims, shouldn't be even valid compared to other ZS players that have had it a lot worse than me, especially out of all the encounters I've had. I find it quite interesting that you would snoop through my history just to backup these claims your posting in this abuse report, even though the abuse report is about you Pgagging me for no apparent reason other than I was "annoying" and that I being an "annoyance" to the entire server, when I find it the opposite way around. Also some staff or people that "support" you, is because simply they don't like me which i'll admit but because of my ways or what not, which personally I don't tend to care, I ignore them, I can't help that they don't like me. I know some staff that like me, and dislike me, I can't help that.  "The ONLY reason why those punishments went away is due to a system error with the punishments to players. I am simply re-correcting that error so no other player, mod or staff have to keep dealing with you over, and over, and over again. I also want to apologize to whoever has to review this report involving you...again. "  you also state that its a system error, lol what?

For one, your claim that you don't mess around with racist jokes is false, since I and another mod have gagged you in the past for, so lying doesn't help you there. Two, for this specific scenario, I made the choice to pgag you for annoying the server, and you know you were trying to do that on purpose, like you do almost every single time you get on. Third, with the "system error", yes the bans,mutes,gags messed up and got a lot of people a "get out of jail card". Some punishments got fixed right away, with yours, I'm surprised no one wanted to touch it. I was trying my best to give you another chance, but do to your history and the way you were behaving in the server today proved to me that your punishments being fixed were long over due. The amount of "second chances" you have gotten surprises me, but I won't let you continue to treat the server and its players poorly over and over again. I stand firm by this as a mod that we should keep the peace on the server, and do our best to stop a problem from escalating or happening. Which I think some people have forgotten what that means.

Ok you want to say I'm racist? Tell me or bring up a recording of me being racist at all, please do so, as a mod, the audacity to say so? How about all the other times people have been racist and you have done absolutely nothing to players because you didn't hear it or didn't care or tend to care. If i'm so "racist" why wasn't I pgag or pmuted already? Saying i'm annoying, if find it completely the other way around, cause whenever I join, mind you everyone starting say bruh or talking to me already as soon as I join every single time and day. When did being such an "annoying" person become against the rules, if anything I find it completely the other way around and find others very annoying but you don't see me complaining or taking action against these users? Please tell me what system error, cause I don't remember being banned or anything or find any error in this so called system that your talking about? There has been many times where people insult me or make fun of the way I talk but yet I'm treating people poorly, since when? Saying I treat the server poorly and people poorly, I know when I talk to certain people it can come off as that when I'm joking to people I know and talk to. I don't randomly insult everyone, I'm not sure where your getting it from, nor do I treat the server poorly when there people spamming this bind in chat (Look at attachments), You don't see me engaging or putting that shit in there, if it was a meme or not. Never once I treated HG so "Poorly" that your claiming. I'm still very confused on what error, you're talking about, if anything wasn't Pgag & Pmutes implemented into the Ban System because mods was abusing it constantly. Without posting proof, like your currently doing in this situation? Also my Intent is not to annoy the server, its to play, so stop saying you know what my intentions are and all this bs, because I wouldn't be on cading & shooting and bringing attention to things in the game, if my intentions were to annoy people.

4cf4e2a0ff0b3d695182a337dc0c9f04.png

• Benz locked this topic

I'll keep it short,It is true that Kenny shouldn't have pgagged you for things that already happened and that was already dealt with, without posting any fresh proof as of now,but you have been in trouble before because of your attitude towards other players and it isnt any news to the moderator team, the pgag was disapproved but take it as a warning.

~Reviewed