Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PC or PS5

welchnome

Read article before voting  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So a classmate asked me to find him a deal in a gaming pc and I had to ask why he would want to make such a big investment. He pointed out that PS5's are out of stock until May. So I need ya'll to give me a second opinion. 

PS cons:

• it MIGHT be available in May and if it's available, people may buy it out again before there's even a chance
  • It's available after he graduates and after a big chunk of game time is ground out by a job/education
  • not all games available(e.g. valve, facepunch, ect.)

PC cons:

• Everybody regrets their purchase 5 seconds after, wishing they went just one extra mile
  • incredibly expensive($1500 before smooth gameplay)
  • consoles get aim assist in cross-platform games(Fortnite, Call of Duty, ect.)

PS pros:

• cheap and extremely efficient components with no regrets
  • allows keyboard and mouse(so basically a pc)
  • probably where all the homies at(because it's cheaper)

PC pros:

• literally all games available(because emulators)
  • games are cheaper because of $0 compensation by system
  • new games enjoyed now,  before graduation 

He says he wants to try new games like rust(lmao), but he still wants a playstation 5. 

I tried to point out that he has a PS4 and can literally play the new games now anyways(just transfer account to new PS5, later) but still wants a gaming PC.

It's a shame there's no PC rentals/trials because he's probably going to get mislead by reviews and salesmen.

Edited by welchnome
  • Like 1

Go for a PC! I know I'm saying an answer so quickly, but believe me on this. You can play almost all the games that consoles have on a pc and if you don't like or don't feel comfortable using a keyboard and mouse to play those games, you can opt to use a PS4 or Xbox One controller. It's that simple! :devil: Oh and don't forget about steam DEALS!!!