Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Froxy's Jailbreak panic orders guide

FroxyProxy

What is a Panic Order?

A panic order is a order that you command to the T's in an emergency (most often used when the T's gets their hands on a gun), it is used to hopefully save the day and get LR. In this forum I'm going to show 3 main panic orders, their strengths, and their weaknesses. Note that this applies to v4 of the jailbreak map, and might be subject to change later.

OBS

Details: The lead commands the Ts to go to obs, and do obs at their own pace.

Strengths: Obs is one of the most difficult games in the games, and it is pretty hard to complete, and if the rebellers die, their guns drop to the pool and cannot be picked up. 

Weaknesses: It is easy for T's to rebel if there isn't already a CT at obs, it is pretty easy for t's to rebel at JJK or even up the guard tower, and Rebellers can stack up on a tier and shoot the CTs on the catwalk. 

Overall Effectiveness: 4/10

Climb

Details: The lead commands the T's to do climb in LR factory. 

Strengths: It is hard for T's to delay to shoot the CTs, since the lava raises fast. Even if the ts get time to shoot at the CTs, it is pretty difficult to find an angle to get a shot on the CTs at the bottom of climb. 

Weaknesses: LR factory is a easy place to rebel, if there isn't a CT guarding climb, rebellers could just climb up the ladder and rebel.

Overall effectiveness: 6/10

Solitary

Details: The lead commands all Ts to go into solitary, and let the rebellers throw their guns out of solitary.

Strengths: Easy to reach to, especially when the day is going on in main cell area. It is also effective because of the 1 way window of solitary, so CTs could shoot the Ts if they are delaying.  

Weaknesses: If there are a lot of Ts, it might result in a MFK if a rebeller decides to stack on a group of regular  Ts, so I only suggest using solitary when there are less than 5 Ts still alive. 

Overall effectiveness: 4/10

Other tips and tricks

Make sure to have a lead bind! It is essential to get lead as soon as lead dies so ts dont kill all the cts. 

Know common rebel paths! If you know common rebel paths that rebellers take, you will chase them down faster and could go on with the day.

Hope this guide helped, and let me know if I missed anything. 

• Like 2