Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crackhouse was popping

Lucas15

Unfortunately our CS:S servers have been mostly bots for a while, with some humans coming around here and there. Tonight we had a nice group of people (10 players excluding bots) on Crackhouse and it was really fun. A lot of the guys even said themselves it was nice to hear people talking :P

If you're ever available to hop on our CS:S servers, please do! We definitely need the support to attract more players. Even if you're just idling in spectate, that helps more than it may seem. When people see more players, they're more likely to join.

Feel free to add me on Steam and message me if you ever wanna hop on. I'm often lurking around in Teamspeak as well. I'm typically down to play.

31BF4B27B59684134B7455D40CC6FF3877AA9FEB (1920×1080)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As much as i hate to do it I'm probably not going to do much in Crackhouse anymore. Seems more fun playing with bots on dust 2. Crackhouse is good for about 30 minutes then it turns into awphouse. The same crew of awpers most of the time doing the same shit. Fuckin 11 awpers were pounding my ass a couple days ago to the point I couldn't get out of the crackhouse. Four were shooting at the same fuckin window. Bore's the shit outta me. I don't use awps or auto because its boring as fuck and too easy. People wont battle with me. They get tired of getting shot by me so they grab an awp. My sticky nades dont work in Crackhouse. I do have fun shotty sniping awpers but fuck when you have 11 or 12 on all the windows goddamn.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The Reverend(c)v4.0 said:

As much as i hate to do it I'm probably not going to do much in Crackhouse anymore. Seems more fun playing with bots on dust 2. Crackhouse is good for about 30 minutes then it turns into awphouse. The same crew of awpers most of the time doing the same shit. Fuckin 11 awpers were pounding my ass a couple days ago to the point I couldn't get out of the crackhouse. Four were shooting at the same fuckin window. Bore's the shit outta me. I don't use awps or auto because its boring as fuck and too easy. People wont battle with me. They get tired of getting shot by me so they grab an awp. My sticky nades dont work in Crackhouse. I do have fun shotty sniping awpers but fuck when you have 11 or 12 on all the windows goddamn.

Aww no :( I'm sorry you're not enjoying it as much as you used to. The AWPs and even Autos can get overwhelming sometimes for sure. We'll discuss some options to combat this in some way within leadership. We don't want the experience ruined if we can help it at all.

As for the sticky nades not working, we've temporarily disabled the in-game store so all items bought from it are not available for anyone at the moment. We'll hopefully have an update soon regarding that. You're not the first to mention that.

Thanks for the feedback! We'll discuss it within the team. I'm glad that you're enjoying dust2 at least! Feel free to add me on Steam and we can play sometime. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Del said:

How bout makin' Dust 2 "poppin'," lol.  Pretty much the entire reason I joined HG. Rather have dust all new and spiffy instead of crackhouse. shame.

We have some plans in mind to breathe life back into the dusty land. Dust2 is definitely a classic and at one point it was our most popular server. It used to be 64 slots and had so many people that we had to open a second server!

So yeah, let's definitely play some Dust2 together boys :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Reverend(c)v4.0 said:

Rev you know I'll gladly give you a good pop with the Scout! I'll see you on the Dust2 servers!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2020 at 10:19 PM, Lucas15 said:

Unfortunately our CS:S servers have been mostly bots for a while, with some humans coming around here and there. Tonight we had a nice group of people (10 players excluding bots) on Crackhouse and it was really fun. A lot of the guys even said themselves it was nice to hear people talking :P

If you're ever available to hop on our CS:S servers, please do! We definitely need the support to attract more players. Even if you're just idling in spectate, that helps more than it may seem. When people see more players, they're more likely to join.

Feel free to add me on Steam and message me if you ever wanna hop on. I'm often lurking around in Teamspeak as well. I'm typically down to play.

31BF4B27B59684134B7455D40CC6FF3877AA9FEB (1920×1080)

The only time when Lucas almost tasted positive KD ratio :D:D:D