Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Minigames Server Suggestions

clearlynotjake

I don't know if this is the right way to do this,, but I thought I'd start a suggestion thread for the new minigames server.  

-the duckhunt map needs to have like 1 CT - 4 T ratio.  This is definitely negotiable, but it feels about right to me.  Currently it lets the teams be 1:1 and it causes headaches and arguments about who should get off CT.  

- duckhunt seems to have become known to be a points farm for the gameme plug in.  The map is a lot of fun, but no one wants to play considering that they lose a ton of points.  If we could disable the plug in on duckhunt exclusively I think it would benefit the server.

-it's also been brought to my attention that a great idea for duck hunt would be to auto rotate people from each team each round.  

- I personally think that many of the maps with the boosts and such should have auto b hop turned on and possibly fall damage off depending on the map.  It may be a harder to shoot people, but I think it will attract more people than not having it.

- There has been talk of minigames specific rules.  I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid and I am struggling to find any rules specific to minigames listed anywhere on the forums or the server.  If we're going to enforce minigames server/ map specific rules I feel like they should be published somewhere.

I may add more as we go, but I thought I'd start with these.  I'll keep playing on it and see how it goes.  If anyone else has reasonable, I repeat reasonable, suggestions feel free to add them here.

Edited by clearlynotjake
I'm stupid not dumb
  • Like 3

Yeah those are all pretty good suggestions, we have a bot set up in the main CSGO Discord that can take suggestions and print them out for devs etc. to look at them.

Rule list is coming just have to get time between shifts at work to get it all written down.

Locked as we have a suggestion bot to post to :)

• Thanks 1