Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New HG Division & Server: Rust!

brgr.

HG just released a new division! Come check it out!

t1UdUjO.png

If you haven't heard the recent news, HG just released a new server & division!

The server will be a 2x quads server.

• Wiping weekly
  • Bi-weekly blueprint wipes
  • Quality of life additions

To join the server, do this:

• Open the console and hit f1, copy "client.connect 185.141.204.9:28015"

If you have any suggestions, forward them to the Rust suggestions thread or on the main HG Discord server.

Be sure to give a huge thanks to spawn and zoomy for setting up the server.

View full article

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, scottcjohn said:

I’ll plan to check it out! For people familiar with the game, what is the typical length of time for a game session? 

Hours usually, but it's the type of game you can drop off to whenever you want. Your mileage may very depending on what you like (building/farming/pvp/ect) and if you want to join a group or not.
Be aware that the majority of the culture there is KOS and more toxic than that of most gaming communities, but with it comes more flavor and fun. I personally love locking people into my dungeon and making their friends eat each other :) 

1 hour ago, Rains said:

Hours usually, but it's the type of game you can drop off to whenever you want. Your mileage may very depending on what you like (building/farming/pvp/ect) and if you want to join a group or not.
Be aware that the majority of the culture there is KOS and more toxic than that of most gaming communities, but with it comes more flavor and fun. I personally love locking people into my dungeon and making their friends eat each other :) 

Thanks for the info. I think I’d rather be more into some of the CoOp gameplay. I do have to say, your last bit got a little dark. :devil:

Edited by scottcjohn
Grammar

• 1 month later...