Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Do you still play Runescape?

Lucas15

Runescape just celebrated it's 20th birthday last month. At some point in your life, you've most likely played the game. At the very least, you've heard of the game.

The population of the game has definitely fluctuated over the years as updates rolled out that players didn't agree with (looking at you free trade/wildy removal and EOC). Not to mention the divided player base between the main game (Runescape 3) and OSRS (Old School Runescape).

Do you still play Runescape in 2021? If so, which version of the game do you play/prefer? Also if you'd like, share your username as well if you'd like to play together sometime!

I personally play Runescape 3 primarily, although I do hop to OSRS occasionally. My addiction changes from time to time.

My RSN is MadeAt901pm if you'd like to add me!

I used to play RS3 back when it was still RS2 but dropped off once OSRS came out. I'm not into it now but i was huge into the trailblazer league that just happened. I did 30 CoX raids in the main game and got nothing so ive been pretty unmotivated. My ign for rs3 and osrs is Starghost3.

• Like 1