Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

SenpaiiPlz

Disclaimer:: If any of the following information is incorrect, I apologize. I'm going off the information I was told/have experienced in-game. Trails and HG Coin were just released and have been under modification since, so please correct me if wrong @Icon or anyone else who has updated info. Thank you
tl;dr > There are trails on the server now and an HG Coin. Top10 (maybe Top20) and Gold+ (maybe VIP+) players can access trails by using either !trails or /trails command. Collecting the HG Coin gives 10 points. Blah blah blah, errors. Blah blah screenshot. Blah blah, check the video below for a showcase of all the new trails and pick your favorite in game!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~News~

Hello gamers! @Icon recently introduced trails to the MG server! Upon first release it was Top10 and Gold+ players only. I believe now (unless it's a glitch) it is Top20 and Gold+ (VIP+ may also get it now. If not now, they likely will soon). This gives players yet another reason to join the server and play to reach Top20 in order to have access to trails! Or even to support the community by getting VIP+/Gold+ :cat:

In this post, I will be showing you all a video clip of each of the 21 trails currently on the server. It is time consuming to try them all out yourself on the server to see which one you like, so I am giving you a short and sweet way to check them out and pick your favorite! I will also be touching on the new HG Coin added to the server.

HG Coin

There is a new feature added where a HG Coin will spawn somewhere randomly on the map. There have been some issues with this where it can spawn out of reach on some maps, or cause large error boxes for some players. If you encounter the error boxes while playing, please open your console in game, scroll up to when you joined the server, then take a screenshot of the console info from when you connected. Please take that screenshot and post it in the CS:GO Discord in #mg-discussion, or send it directly to me via Discord, Teamspeak, Steam, or forum PM and I will bring it to attention. Collecting the HG Coin on a map rewards you with 10 points.

Trail Showcase

Again, in order to use trails you type either !trails or /trails in chat to bring up the menu. Below is a list of the trails in order as they show up on the in game menu on each page.
Page 1                    Page 2                    Page 3                    Page 4
                                    1. Disable Trail     1. Emerald Follower    1. Impulse             1. Blue Hole                                     
                               2. Kind Magic       2. Ice Breathing           2. Equalizer           2. Starsucker                              
                  3. Evil Magic        3. Pink Chaser              3. Toxic Dog          3. Starblow                    
                                    4. Confetti            4. Black Hole                4. Slow-Universe   4. Green Hole                                  
             5. Splashes          5. Sparkle                     5. Universe                                               
               6. Green Spirit     6. Fire Barrier               6. Red Hole                                                
In the video below(the spoiler), I display the trails in order from Kind Magic - Green Hole. Apologies in advance for not every trail being displayed as well/as long as the others. Special shoutout to @Suburban and @clearlynotjake for distracting me a bit :offensivesmilie: Also for being chill B) Special shoutout to @Rains for adding the text for each trail in the video! He's the man :fistpump:
:excl:WARNING:: Beware sound/volume level! It's may/may not be loud for you, but it's loud on my headset so I wanted to warn in case ear drumz go boom:apple:
This is my first real self edited video with music and it took me at least a few hours to properly trim/add music/edit/process changes/etc.(Was originally a 14 minute video), so please be kind. I did this for the community and hope you all enjoy the convenience :lol: 
---> 
Constructive criticism is allowed & appreciated <---

Spoiler

Edited by SenpaiiPlz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...