Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned HGZS Discord Ban Appeal - Andrew Wilson

Along with my ban from the HGZS Garry's Mod server on December 31st, 2020, I was also banned from the discord. With the COVID-19 pandemic and the associated stress coming to an end, I would like to come back to the discord server and show that my behavior is different from how it was when I was banned. HG has been a second family to me, and I would like nothing more than to interact with its members and catch up on what is going on. I am seeing a therapist who specializes in the autism spectrum, and I am working on my behavior and how I can change it to be more socially acceptable. Being unbanned from the discord server would prove later on that I can control my behavior and am ready to be unbanned from the main ZS server.

• Like 1

• Executive Council

@Andrew WilsonGMOD Leadership have discussed your ban appeal and they have decided to give you a chance and unban you from our ZS discord. Please keep your nose clean and have fun. If you cause any issues you will banned again.

• Benz locked this topic