Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CS:GO Trap House

Benz

• Executive Council

Think you have what it takes to do all 100?

Date: May 28th, 2021
Times 6:00 PM (PST) | 7:00 PM (MST) | 8:00 PM (CST) | 9:00 PM (EST) 
Game Server: 51.81.26.247:27016

Event Management:

• Host(s): [HG] Ironclawz
  • Event Manager: HG | EddieCam [D] [CE]
  • Event Streamer(s): N/A

Voice chat attendance:

• Please join the TeamSpeak channel before the event starts. TS3 IP: hellsgamers.com

How to play:

• This is a mini-games course map and there are 100 traps/courses.

Who can play:

• Everyone!

Event rules:

• Follow HG's/MG's general rules.
    Must participate at least 1 hour (not spectate) to have a chance to be chosen for a prize, so check in with IronClawz when you join if you want to be entered into the raffle. If you participate for the full 2 hours, your name will be entered twice into the raffle. If you participate for 1 hour or more, your name will be entered once.
    Must play for 1 hour or more (not spectate) to qualify for the badge. Although the event will run two hours if you'd like to stay and try to beat the map/earn another raffle ticket.
    If you'd like to request music, do so by end of day May 19th. You may request up to two songs (make sure they fit the HG rules)
    If you'd like to request low gravity during the event, please ask the host, IronClawz
    Have fun!
  • Prizes are restricted to HG Recruit+
  • If caught not trying at all in the event the said player(s) will be kicked from the event and disqualified as this is not fair to other participants in the event.

General HG rules:

• NO cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.
  • NO ghosting.
  • DO NOT be disrespectful
  • NO sexual harassment of players.
  • DO NOT be racist or use racist terms.
  • NO useless spamming of the mic, text, or radio. That means no songs/soundbites, especially if fellow clan members or players are complaining.
  • NO recruiting or advertising for other clans in here.
  • DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are a part of HG and are assigned that rank.
    • All HG Recruits+ are required to wear their respective clan tags.
  • NO name impersonation of anyone.
  • If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server, you will be permanently banned.

Prizes:

• Prizes will be given away at random, one by one. Whoever is picked gets their first choice, then whoever is picked next gets pick from what's left, etc. etc.
  • 20k JB rep (I will provide the 16k that HG will not)
  • Gold
  • VIP
  • HG Shirt (I will purchase/provide)
  • HG Mug (I will purchase/provide)
  • Prizes will be handed out 3 to 7 business days after the summary is posted.

Badges:

1378308320_TrapHouseGFXBadge2.png.4293631e76e1723f57d6522356248b17.png

Participants Badge ^

1654056265_TrapHouseGFXBadge.png.db3efcd179a46d5f97cdf0745b2747bc.png

Badge for everyone that completes all 100 traps ^

Additional Information & Credits:

Graphics created by EddieCam

View full article

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Master Chief said:

can you play laugh now cry later - drake

and chicago freestyle - drake

8 hours ago, Suburban said:

Can you play all girls are the same - Juice wrld

and marvins room - Drake

@memes4life69 song requests thus far. The first song (Laugh Now Cry Later - Drake) will need a clean/edited version as it has the soft "n word". As well as the last one (Marvins Room - Drake)

: 1: @Suburban for Juice wrld

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KB said:

Time to become a 3 time 100 traps champion. Sadly this badge won't stack with the old 100 trap badges. :(

The 0-100 Real Quick badge? That's okay, these are new and smexy badges to add to your collection.

For clarification, the "First Place Winners Badge " is not just for the first person to complete the map. It is for anyone and everyone who completes the map. If no one beats the map (unlikely), the furthest person in the map will get the badge.

2 minutes ago, myes said:

I this event still happening after the host has left?

Just in case it wasn't clear by my leaving, I won't be intending to host, nor participate in this event any longer and I will not be providing the prizes. Best wishes to everyone and if it still happens, I hope you all have a great time.

• Like 1