Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Jailbreaker's Choice Raffle

Benz

• Executive Council

The Jailbreaker's Choice Raffle

Many of us had/have many memories on our CS:GO Jailbreak Server, Years ago and since its somewhat recent release last year (due to our collaboration with GFL). It is really amazing to see everyone come together in our JB community. I am hosting this raffle to give the chance to one lucky Jailbreaker the opportunity to collaborate with me for my next CS:GO event that I host for our CS:GO division! Let's reminiscence and take a trip down memory lane guys! Have Fun!

Date & Time:

• The contest will start on June 24th Midnight, 2021, and will end on July 4th at Midnight.
  • The raffle will be posted on this thread and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

How To Enter The Raffle:

• Be HeLLsGamers Recruit+ (you can join HeLLsGamers by going to this link and filling out the Recruit application if you are not >>>> https://hellsgamers.com/forms/28-hg-clan-application/
  • Post your favorite, funniest. most memorable stories/videos on this thread (each one of your posts will count as an entry)
  • Like this post.

Must have all three of the above completed to be entered

Rules:

• Follow general HG rules and be respectful/mindful about your post. Any posts that are disrespectful and or insights into drama will be removed and you will be disqualified from the raffle.

What Does The Winner Get:

• Choose the name of the next CS:GO event that I host.
  • Choose a game mode for the event.
  • Pick map and player models.
  • Choose prizes up to $300 as well as structure.
  • Work with me on the GFX.

giphy.gif

• Like 12

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497178248

This is one of my favorite memories of jb. Stupid creative days like this that worked. These types of days didnt have a tryhard lead trying to speedrun lr like you often see nowadays but instead the lead would lead a day where everyone can participate and laugh and enjoy their time on jb. #bringbackoldjbvibes

Edited by Eric
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497178248

This is one of my favorite memories of jb. Stupid creative days like this that worked. These types of days didnt have a tryhard lead trying to speedrun lr like you often see nowadays but instead the lead would lead a day where everyone can participate and laugh and enjoy their time on jb. #bringbackoldjbvibes

when was this

This was around January. We used to do these create your own sentence day where the ts would go word by word until they created a sentence. One sentence that I could remember was this : Once upon a time the magical train was spinning around the cum orgy. :lol:

Edited by KikkoMan
  • Like 2

• Executive Council

I would like to thank each and every one of you for participating in this raffle. Let's all congratulate @KingLime for winning the Jailbreaker's Choice Raffle! I will be reaching out to her via PM to get her prize going.

• Like 2

• Benz locked this topic