Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Caders

ArcticsHowl

I am not sure if ZS has anyone actually developing it but if there is someone the humans could desperately use a system for coordinating who is the cader, I dont know about other people but I dont want to cade for the risk of someone else cading at the same time and then competing with them for space,props and/or people in the cade.

So basically a "Who gets to click it first" type box where someone could claim front and main cade? Only issue with that is kleiners may spam that and then not cade. Or even worse, cade. So it can't be something that locks everyone else from cading, would just be a notification system that people would have to honor. In that case, you could just type in chat "i'm doing main cade" and then there may not be any need for such a thing to be coded.

14 hours ago, ArcticsHowl said:

Just a timestamped list would be nice

Especially i you could remove entries from it, chat is pretty cluttered already and an official list would probably go along way to fixing simultaneous cading

It's not a bad idea honestly.