Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Bittersweet Goodbye

Lucas15

Nostalgia keeps us tied to the past. In this case, I'm referring to the Dust2 and Office servers in CS:S. They have been around for over a decade with a slew of players visiting them over the years. Unfortunately, there comes a time when tough decisions need to be made. It's our turn in CS:S Leadership to make one of those decisions.

We've opted to shut down both Dust2s and Office Deathmatch servers indefinitely. We have no plans on them returning in the foreseeable future. The servers will be up until Saturday, August 21. Go show some love before they're gone.

Don't forget to check out our new Gungame DM server that was recently released! Classic Rotation will return down the road.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, parallax said:

what

Our Dust2 and Office servers are going away this Saturday.

1 hour ago, DAPPERxDUCK said:

They shall be missed, but we gotta make our current ones strive! I have yet to see our GG server populated (I've played a few times this week with just bots) and our Crackhouse server still remains popular! Let's make CSS great again and get this stuff popping!

Gungame has had people come on and play for a bit. A few people from CS:GO came over and played with us as well. It's fun!

• Like 2

I've never seen a single person on the gungame server always at 0 ppl connected

there's one guy connected to crackhouse rn but theyre on spectate

I don't know 

does anyone want to play w/ me sometime? i'd like to give this gungame server a try

add me on steam,

• Like 1