Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Informative JB video ideas

What's up everyone! As a few of you may know that I used to play CSS JB  wayyy back in the day (2011-2013) but then I was banned for MFKing (JK, JK, looking at you kikko). So yes I am old (but not as old as BravoMan).  Since re-discovering this server a couple months ago I have been having a blast reliving all the fun times and meeting new and old friends. I have felt inspired to make a video talking about JB. I want to touch on the basics of the rules both CT and T side. As well as the map layout and games the lead likes to play with Ts. I will also add in does and donuts. If you guys have any ideas or want me to touch on anything please leave a comment. I also will be trying to make this as best as possible and hopefully will have it complete before I am medically cleared to go back to work up in NorCal for the remainder of fire season. I am doing a lot better and might be clear within the next two weeks. But I'll be back! Anyways I digress. Thank you in advance! 

• Haha 2